How to Place Your Order
1. Gather your photos. Whether you have hard copies, digital or both, review your photos and number them in the order they should appear in your show. You may group several into a section, such as #1 for all infant photos, #2 for early childhood, etc.
2. Carefully number your photos (or digital files). For paper photos, please use a soft pencil and mark softly but clearly on the upper-back of each. If you have an exact time-limit for your show, please indicate with the letter “O” after the number on each photo for “optional” for photos we can omit or add as needed. This will help us to better time your show to the music.
3. Select your music. You may email the title and artist of each of your desired tracks and we will purchase them on your behalf. Please number in preferred order (if you have a preference), and indicate whether they must be included or are optional. You may also ship your music CDs that you have purchased or email digital mp3 files of music that you own.
4. Contact us. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 925-386-6003 to discuss your project. This is important, as we need to give you the link to our upload location for your files, or ensure you have our correct shipping address. We will also confirm projected completion time.
5. Describe your vision for your show. We will spend about an hour talking with you to ensure we understand the purpose and vision of your completed video. The more you can share with us the personalities of the people in your photos, the better we can personalize your video.
6. Submit your deposit. We will email (or mail if you prefer) your invoice. Pay for at least half of your order total so that we may begin to create your show.
Once you have seen and approved your final video and made final payment, we will immediately make your video available for downloading, and ship your DVD(s) and photo CD the next business day. We can also ship priority or overnight for an additional charge.
Please review details of each service on our pricing page before ordering.
We accept credit cards through PayPal or Google Checkout secure payment sites via the website link on your invoice. You may also access those sites directly (without going through our site) to make payment to FauxFlix. They will notify us of your payment. We can also accept a money order or personal check for the full amount, and will begin work on your project as soon as payment clears our bank.